- The Atomic Archipelago: US Nuclear Submarines and Technopolitics of Risk in Cold War Italy (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2022).
- “Signs of Risk: Materiality, History, and Meaning in Cold War Controversies over Nuclear Contamination,” Comparative Studies in Society and History 63 (3), July 2020, pp. 520-550.
- “Taking samples: an envirotechnical account of radioecology in the Mediterranean Sea during the Cold War,” forthcoming, Annali Istituto Storico Italo-Germanico | Italienisch-Deutsches Historisches Instituts, ISIG/FBK 46 (2), 2020, Special Issue on “Environmental history: new approaches and research perspectives.”
- “L’eredità di Carlo Poni ed i punti di contatto fra microstoria e Science and Technology Studies (STS),” Quaderni Storici 161 (2), August 2019, pp. 566-575.
- “Experts at Risk: Nuclear expertise, Military Secrets, and Radioecology in the Early 1970s around the US Navy base of La Maddalena, Italy,” in MacDowell, Laurel (Ed.), Nuclear Portraits: Communities, the Environment, and Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, 2017, pp. 94-120.